It's a flower only market and it's floating making the only floating flower market in the world so yes it's worth a visit.
11. Anne Frank house
The Anne Frank House is a museum with a story. As a visitor, you experience this story through quotes, photos, videos, and original items. Personally I didn't visit because the line was huge and war victims is always a sensitive topic for me so I skipped it but it's without a doubt a place to visit. You have to buy your ticket online for 10 euros.
12. The Jewish quarter
Where you can visit "Gassan Diamonds" to discover the history if diamdons in Amsterdam and to see how diamonds are shaped. You can also visit Portuguese Synagogue, National Holocaust Memorial, Jewish Historical Museum, National Holocaust Museum and Amsterdam North.
13. Bons Plans
I feel like I missing a lot of things but I also know I covered quiet few things, so as not to make this any longer, here are few quick extra things to do, see or eat.
- Hop on hop off 24h Bus & Boat with extra free 2 hours if you download the app.
- Try the apple pie at the Winkel43 coffee place.
- Amsterdam is the city of museums, it's near impossible to visit them all so do your research to select the most important ones to you.
- Try the Patatjes Oorlog, french fries with cheese sauce.
- Speaking of fries,, every year they have a competition on who has the best french fries so makes you you know what place is that and try their fries. Personally, I didn't like the fries but the sauces were AMAZING.
- Shop from Pre mark, it's cheap and you can find good deals if you need to go home with lot of gifts.
- The skylounge rooftop at night for a stunning view.
- The Mezrab Storytelling center.
See you next time.
#Amsterdam #Mezrab #StoryTelling #Bloemenmarkt #vondelpark #Cheese