Proceed back to NJP station or Bagdogra Airport for transfers to your city. Tour ends with happy memories! :)
Some important things:
- Do not forget to carry some food to munch on, as the drivers hardly take a break apart from lunch, also, there aren't sufficient restaurants or cafes to satisfy your cravings, so it's much better to satisfy your cravings with your carried food!
- Cameras with enough memory are a must!
- Nathu La is the Indo - China border and only 60 civilian vehicles are allowed everyday. So if you aren't able to go there, it's fine, happens with the most!
- Baba Mandir has an interesting story behind it naming as Mandir, which is about Baba Harbhajan Singh, an army officer at the border, who was killed(or mysteriously disappeared) at the border area. Must read! Or hey, the drivers will narrate the whole thing before taking you there! :)
- As mentioned earlier, lower grade plastic is not allowed beyond Chungtang.
- Warm clothes are a must! Carry them with love ;)
For more information, here's my YouTube video: https://youtu.be/DbUCN7ocOCo
YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/827ss