Discover a subterranean city beneath the Baroque and Renaissance buildings of Rome on a 4-hour underground tour that explores the minor basilica of San Clemente, the ruins of Roman temples in the crypt of San Nicola in Carcere, and more.
- Discover an ancient city of Roman temples under the loved streets of Rome
- Descend to the vaults of the Basilica of San Clemente
- Visit the ancient church of San Bartolomeo on Tiber Island
- Go to the Basilica of Santa Cecilia and San Crisogono Church in Trastevere
- See the Roman Houses on Caelian Hill
Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Duration: 4 hours, Private tour, Skip the Line / Fast Track Entry
- Tour Guide
What's Not Included:
- Entrance fees
Good to Know:
- Please note that on some occasions this tour can only cover 4 of the 5 sites listed above due to time constraints and unexpected site closures.