I woke up around 6:30am and was getting ready to start the trip. I was so excited to explore the places. I booked a cab which took around 1700 bucks for my 1st day.
Following are the places visited on 1st Day:-
1) Bibi ka Maqbara (2 hours)
2) Ghruneshwar Temple (30 mins)
3) Ellora Caves (3-4 hours)
4) Bhadra Maruti Temple, Khuldabad (20-30 mins)
5) Daulatabad Fort (1 hour)
1) Mini Taj (Bibi ka Maqbara). This is a replica of Taj Mahal and constructed by Azim Shah Son of Aurangzeb in the memory of his mother. This is also known as Dakkhani Taj. Well it was not as beautiful as Taj of course but Bibi ka Maqbara had its own beauty. After clicking lots of memories, I headed to
2)Ghruneshwar Temple. This temple is one of the 12 jyotirling. God Siva resides in the temple and for darshan you have to go bare body as upper clothes are not allowed inside the temple. I don't have pics for this temple as it was prohibited.
3) Ellora caves- Ellora caves is just 5-10 mins walk from the temple and this is the only cave in the world where temple of 3 religion exists.
Kailasha Temple is Hindu religion temple. This temple is built by cutting the rock from top to bottom and constructed in the form of chariot. It is said that almost 10 generations worked together to built this temple and it took almost 200 years to complete it. Just imagine Ellora caves was constructed in 300 years which consists of 15 caves and the last one (Kailasha Temple Cave) took 200 years of it own.
Now the Buddha temple. The temple is constructed in such a way that it creates echos. Sounds get reflected with the walls of temple. It was so peaceful in the temple. I cannot express in words. You have to visit once and after this Jain temple, for this you have to take bus inside Ellora caves as the temple is 3-4 kms far from other caves. Now after seeing all the places in Ellora Caves, I started for Bhadra Maruti Temple.
4) Bhadra Maruti Temple is Hanuman temple which is very famous in Aurangabad. People come from Aurangabad on foot to visit this temple. This temple will be almost 30-35 KMS from Main city. It is said that if you make any wish in the temple, it gets granted. After spending 30 mins I headed for my last stop Daulatabad Fort.
5) Daulatabad Fort is the only fort which was never conquered by anyone else. This fort has 610 stairs to climb to the top of the fort. While walking you will get to see cannons and the range of the cannons were 10-20 kms. This fort is famous for it's construction. Bhul bhulaiya is famous inside this fort. To stop the enemy or to confuse them they built it like that. That's the only reason that no one could ever conquer this fort.
After all this I was very tired and reached Zostel around 8 pm. I took rest for sometime and went for dinner with fellow travellers of Zostel. The best thing about hostel is you get to meet people who loves travelling. After sometime I went to bed as I had to woke up early next day.