Came back to Zostel and left around 12pm. I had a train at 1pm. By 6:30pm, I was back in Gurgaon. With this, I ended by first solo trip.
Here are few points to note while taking a solo trip to Jaipur-
1. Travel light. Keep basic stuff, mix and match. Shoes are your best friend while traveling.
2. Prefer travelling by bus than train. Buses are way more comfortable for this route and takes around same time.
3. You can get a combined tickets for all important places from famous places like Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh fort etc instead of taking at every place. The ticket is valid for 2 days.
4. Prefer to take personal mode of travel. I took scooty on rent for 2 days at 550 INR. But even if not, take public transport which will not be as expensive.
5. Stay hydrated. Keep a bottle with you. Jaipur is heated in April. Keep taking lemon water or coconut in every few hours.
6. Do some small research. I did not plan where and when I will travel places but I had made all stay and travel bookings and keeping me on safer side.
7. It is better to keep someone from family in constant touch with your plans and status. In case you parents are not that open about this, take your siblings in confidence.
8. Lastly, be confident in what you do. Enjoy, and bring back experiences. Travelling alone gives you confidence like no other thing. You get a sense of good and bad influence around you. The feeling of being on my own was amazing. Whether it was sitting near Jal Mahal at night or simply enjoying the silence in Sisodia Rani ka Bagh, all the experiences are beyond words. Meet people, take help, get clicked by strangers, probably you will never see them again in life yet they become so much important part of your memory. That is what is called - experiences !!!