Pick you up from hotel at 9AM and then drive to the Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City.
--The Tian'anmen Square: The largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters. It is the heart and symbol of Beijing.
--The Forbidden City: The Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. It is the largest and best preserved ancient imperial palaces in the world.
After lunch, have a half-day excursion to the Mutianyu Great Wall. On the way to Mutianyu Great Wall, you will visit a large jade processing factory, which will help you to know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
--Mutianyu Great Wall: It is located in Huairou district, about 80 km north from downtown Beijing. This beautiful section of the Great Wall is comparatively less crowded. It is known for its beautiful surroundings in seasons of the year. The cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and enjoy the beautiful view.
On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short visit to Olympic Sports Center, home to the Birds Nest and the Water Cube.
After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Delicious Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sites listed above
- Round Trip cable car up & cable car down the wall or chair lift up & toboggan down the wall
(If you want to choose the cable car up and toboggan down the wall then you have to cover the price difference as the cable car and toboggan belong to two different companies which will change more than just buy the round trip from one company)
Cost Doesn't Include:
- Entrance tickets to the Birds Nest & Water Cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Expenses
- The quoted price is for a 8-9 hour tour per day and there is no shopping stop.
- Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
- Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
- For the lunch, we will take you to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals, away from tourists. If you prefer to take a lunch in a fancy restaurant then you can just cover the cost difference above our budget!
1-2 person: 260$ (1 Person), 160$ each (2 people)
3-4 person: 130$ each (3 people), 110$ each (4 people)
5-7 person: 100$ each (5 people), 96$ each (6 people), 93$ each (7 people)
8-10 person: 90$ each (8 people), 85$ each (9 people), 80$ each (10 people)