The powerful appeal of the Taj Mahal draws in vacationers to Agra like moths to a wondrous fire. Besides, paying little heed to the development, it is similarly as extraordinary as you have heard about. The legacy of the Mughal domain has left a fabulous fortress and a liberal sprinkling of fascinating tombs and mausoleums; and there is agreeable to be had in the clamouring chowks (business focuses). The downside comes as hordes of rickshaw-wallahs, touts, casual assistants and remembrance vendors, whose diligence can restore warmth in any occasion.
Agra straddles a substantial curve along the blessed Yamuna River. The fortress and the Taj, 2km separated, both ignore the waterway on various parts of the bend. The fundamental prepare and transport stations are a couple of kilometres southwest. Agra is well connected with big cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Indore and many more. The amazing road connectivity enable explorers to visit this city without facing any hiccups. I booked my bus tickets at https://www.redbus.in/buses/agra-bus-tickets.aspx while I made plans to visit Agra.
Visit all these places and explore the hidden charm of Agra. This historically significant place will definitely leave a mark in your mind! I have visited these renowned places in Agra; I highly recommend these places to all visitors. Keep on reading to know more:
1. Taj Mahal: This structure is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The monument stands as an ultimate testimony of love built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife. It contains the body of his wife Mumtaz in a tomb. The Taj Mahal poised on the banks of River Yamuna is best captured either at sunrise or at sunset.
2. Tomb of Akbar: The Mughal artful culmination was built in respect of Emperor Akbar. This tomb was begun by Akbar and finished by his son Jahangir following seven years. The tomb has been luxuriously outlined in a large number of styles; I truly loved this magnum opus.
3. Agra Museum – Do not miss to visit this small museum located within the Taj Mahal gardens, which is home to original architectural plans of the mighty Taj. There are also special plates on display which break into pieces as the food places on it contained poison (as stated from the past).
4. Agra Fort: This is one of the finest Mughal forts in India, which I have ever seen. A brick fort that was rebuilt by Emperor Akbar. There are many other buildings inside the fort such as palaces, towers, private audience halls and lovely courtyards.
5. Wildlife: I am an animal lover so I never failed to visit the Agra Bear Rescue Centre. This is a wildlife set up across acres of land allotted by Uttar Pradesh. It serves as a house to numerous sloths bears that has been rescued and rehabilitated after being a captivated for entertainment purposes. There is a Sur Sarovar Bird Sanctuary too that will amaze you with an incredible collection of birds.