1. Mahabodhi Express train ticket from Delhi to Bodhgaya - Rs 1,400
2. Once you reach Gaya, from Gaya station to Bodhgaya its 16.8 km. You can take an auto or a cab.
3. The hotels are cheap in Bodhgaya starting from Rs 800 - Rs 2000. It's better to pre-book. Book it near Maha Bodhi Temple to visit the local market.
4. Lots and lots of monasteries to visit, some are near the main temple, where you can walk and some are nearby, for them you can easily find an auto.
5. Amazing restaurants to visit, within the market. Be happy cafe, tibet om cafe, shiva cafe, nirvana cafe, shiva cafe.
6. Nearby places to visit are Rajgir, Vulture peak, Nalanda University, Dungeshwari Temple, Sujatha Temple, Archeological museum, the famous Manji Mountain (movie based on his life Manji - the mountain man) and obviously the monasteries.