This article might be an interesting one for you, if you are planning to travel to Budapest. Here you will be getting a thorough comparison of Budapest Danube Cruise price between leading ticket suppliers. Know about Budapest Sight-seeing Cruise.
Highlights of Budapest Danube Cruise:
• The cruise departs from Budapest’s Szent Istavan Park and heads out down the Danube River for an hour.
• It’s the best way to admire the cities architecture from a distance, monuments from a different angle and to relax as you float down stream.
• This evening cruise also allows you to admire the city lit up at night.
• The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
• There’s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
• The bank of the Danube River is actually the second longest river in Europe and is a listed UNSECO World Heritage Site and is well worth a visit alone!
• The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
Interesting attractions of this Tour:
• National Parliament.
• Buda Castle.
• Danube River.
• Varket Bazar.
• Market Bridge.
• Rakoczi Bridge.
• Viagod Concert Hall.