The Vegas of Asia is an amazing amalgamation of the historic and the modern. A happening night life by the night and visiting monuments by the day is my ideal vacation. Here are 20 things I want to explore if I get to visit Macao.
1. Ruins of St. Paul's for culture.
2. The Black Hac Sa Beach and Cheoc Van Beach
3. Taipa Island for its views
4. Taipa Village for its colonial buildings.
5. Macau Science centre
6. Holy House of Mercy
7. A-Ma temple for its deity.
8. Monte Fort, the military centre
9. St. Dominic's Church
10. The Venetian Macao to experience Vegas and Venice
11. Senado Square for its bakeries.
12. Macao Tower and Convention Centre for bungee jumping
13. Macao Peninsula
14. Macao Fisherman's Wharf for its entertainment complex.
15. Coloane Island for its beauty
16. Wine museum to learn about the wine culture in Macao
17. Mandarin's House to learn about reformist Zheng Guayning.
18. Lotus Square for its vibe
19. Guia Lighthouse for its views.
20. Red market for shopping and an authentic experience
With my long list of places to see, I am all set to experience the best of Macao.