A couple of things to take note when you are in Guang Zhou.
- Guang Zhou is known for their dimsum, so please try them!
- It is relatively cheap to get around in a cab. It would be even better if you can speak mandarin as drivers tend to friendlier towards people who can speak in their language
- Always take a cab that goes by the meter, never ever get on one that charges you a fix rate
- When shopping at a street stall for clothes, bargain! And if they do not drop their price, just walk away. Most of the time they will lower the price for you
- Do not be alarmed by people spitting everywhere, that is normal