We Covered, Belfast, Antrim Coastline, Dublin.
In Belfast we found one good Indian restaurant called Delhi.
In Dublin we enjoyed temple Bar for local drinks.
Belfast Walking - we have searched the spots earlier and we followed walking starting from Garden, Museum, University and main city centre.
Antrim coastline day tour has many spots to offer:
– Depart Belfast at 9.30am
– Carrickfergus Castle Photo Stop
– Carnlough Village comfort stop and photo opportunity
– Drive through Cushendall/Glenariff/Cushendun villages
– Carrick a Rede rope bridge (small fee payable on site to National trust)
– Bushmills Whiskey Distillery – Tasting room, information area, shop and lunch options
– Giants Causeway and visitor centre
– Dunluce Castle photo opportunity
– Return to Belfast
From Belfast we directly took train ticket for Dublin. Please ensure you have Ireland Visa its not covered in general Schenegen VISA.
Ireland has a seperate VISA.
In Dublin we took City bus tour, the coach driver was very entertaining and the commentary was flawless..
Directly outside railway station from information centers you can find maps and Bus tour Information.