Alighting from the bus at the city bus stand we walked into the tourist information center located in the state bus stand complex itself. They set everything for us for the next 4 days. From giving us a homestay within our budget to a taxi to take us around the local tourist spots and finally a guide for our trek.
The first 3 days were spent visiting local tourist spots which included
* Rajas seat, where if you go during the monsoon you just get a view of the clouds.
* Abbey falls where you can walk up to the falls and click pictures from a bridge.
* Off road jeep ride to Mandalpatti.
* Visit to Talacauvery to see the temple and walk up the peak to witness an amazing view of the hills and valleys
* Head towards Kushalnagara and experience first hand the Tibetan settlement and their Golden temple. See how their schooling is done, eat local food
* Walk into Nisargadhama on the way back. Experience being in the midst of nature,sit by the flowing river.
NISHANI MOTTE TREK: