Here is a thought: If you visit one country which borders another interesting nation then why not club the two together, especially if they offer different experiences. Two at the price of one (almost). It makes sense whichever way you look at it - financially, time wise and convenience. These are ten countries across Asia and Europe that every traveller should visit together for a wholesome travel experience.
1. After enjoying delicious street food in Vietnam,
2. Make a stop at the UNESCO world heritage site, Angkor Wat, in Cambodia.
3: Istanbul (Turkey) has 2,500 years of history, culture and traditions to explore.
4. After soaking in the Turkish culture, visit Greece for its beautiful islands, breathtaking beaches and snow-covered mountains.
A large section of both Greece and Turkey coastlines front the Aegean Sea. There are regular ferries to and from.
5. Singapore is a safe, clean and efficient island nation. The mega malls on Orchard Road are every shoppers haven.
6. Go to its neighbour Malaysia to enjoy water-sports at the Sipadan Island- one of the top diving spots in the world.
There are 25 flights every day connecting Singapore to Kualalampur. One way fare on Air Asia, Jetstar and Tiger Airways can be as low as 30$.
7. Bangkok comes to life with all-night backpacker parties on Khao San road.
Four Thai-Myanmar border posts are now officially open to foreigners for through travel: Mae Sot, Mae Sai, Phunaron and Ranon.
9. Dubai is one of the world's fastest growing cities, it is full of consumerist luxury, posh hotels and shopping places.
10. After spending time in Dubai's sky scrappers, experience the spectacular landscapes of Oman. It is the one place in the Gulf to experience traditional Arabia.
The four to five hour drive between these two destinations is excellent. Also, there are cheap flights from Dubai to Muscat such as Emirates and Etihad.
Have you travelled to these ten or any other countries together? Please share your comments below.