Some points to remember when visiting East Sikkim:
• Check with the locals to find out if there is snow at the pass. It is covered with snow almost throughout the year but fresh snowfall adds to the problem.
• Carry two to three pairs of socks, for they will get wet easily if you play in the snow. Change into the dry ones lest you want to get a frostbite.
• Carry your ID cards for verification. Carry photocopies too.
• Woollens will be required. Even the jackets and overcoats are given on rent.
• Avoid wearing sarees and suits. Wear pants or jeans because it becomes freezing cold at the top
• Request: Do not click photographs where the camera is prohibited. Respect the privacy of the Indian Army.
To know the details of our entire trip, click Sikkim Itinerary.
For further information, click here.