When he went to bring back his 2 camels, we wandered there for some more time and within 20 minutes we left the desert back to Badal House.
The breakfast was served (its along with the package) with Roti with pure 'desi ghee' and cued mixed with sugar. That was yet another treat.
After paying him the fee, we left back to Jaisalmer with sweet memories..
Some facts before you go to Khuri
1. The name of Badal Singh is mentioned in "Lonely Planet". What else you need to ensure the safety??
2. There are no bathrooms in desert. To change the dress or attend the call of nature, you have to depend on the cover from shrubs
3. It's pretty cool in the night. Keep woollen clothes and necessary medicines with you.
4. Try to reach Badal House by 3pm. Set from Jaisalmer by 1pm
5. Badal Singh's phone number is 081073 39097
6. Cost per head is Rs.600
7. Those who are afraid to sleep in desert, there are huts provided in Badal House