Everest base camp trek is one of the world's most popular trekking trail of Nepal. Once in a lifetime adventure seekers will visit this region. The trek provides you an adventure trekking, incredible views of Mount Everest and other several peaks surrounded, Sherpa's culture and village lifestyle. The trek is normally about 10-14 days but it can be prolong regarding your holiday time table.
Everest base camp trek is medium-hard class. This trek might be a trouble for some of the tourist because of its altitude. You should be fit in order to have good experience this trek. You can see on this trail high alpine countryside and such Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu which are more than eight thousands meter above sea level.
The best time to do this trek are from March to May for spring season and September to November for autumn season. However, on request the trek can be planned any time throughout the year.
Everest Base Camp Trip Itinerary:-
Day 01 : Kathmandu airport arrival and transfer to the hotel. (1300m).
Day 02 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m) - 3/4 hrs trek.
Day 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) - 5/6 hrs trek.
Day 04 : Acclimatization day.
Day 05 : Trek to Tengboche (3,860m) - 5/6 hrs trek.
Day 06 : Trek to Pheriche (4,410m) - 5 hrs trek.
Day 07 : Rest day.
Day 08 : Trek to Lobuche (4,910m) - 5 hrs trek.
Day 09 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5400m) - 7/8 hrs trek.
Day 10 : Trek to Pheriche. via Kala Patthar (4210m) - 7 hrs trek.
Day 11 : Trek back to Namche (3440m) - 5/6 hrs trek.
Day 12 : Trek back to Lukla (2800m) - 6/7 hrs trek.
Day 13 : Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 14 : Departure day.
Starting price US $1050.00 per person on the basis of 10 people in a group.
Private group tour cost US $1200:00 per person minimum of 2 people in a group
.For individual or solo trekker cost US $1400.00
Our Service includes :-
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary by tourist vehicle.
- 2 nights Kathmandu hotel twin sharing accommodation on B/B plan.
- All the essential trekking permits such as National park fees, TIMS card fees etc.
- Both way Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfares including airport taxes.
- A highly experienced and knowledgeable English speaking trekking guide.
- Supporting porters to carry your luggage.
- All the trekking crews’ wages, meals, accommodations, insurance and equipment.
- Hiking pole, sleeping bag and first aid medical kit box for the trek.
- Full board meal every day while on the trek. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- 11 nights twins sharing local lodges’ accommodations while on the trek.
- All the government taxes and office service charge.
- Farewell dinner party at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance show.
Service does not includes:-
- All your international airfares.
- Nepal visa which can be obtained at Nepal airport after your arrival.
- Any alcoholic beverages and personal expenses such as phone bill, laundry etc.
- Extra hotel nights in Kathmandu and Lukla if your flight cancel or postpone due to the bad weather in Lukla.
- Your travel insurance.
- Tips to the guide and porters.
Typical day while on trek
Normally, we will walk 5/6 hours every day while on the trek which starts around 7:30am after hot breakfast. We will take a break for lunch between 12:00-1:00 pm, which may take about one and half hour. After our lunch we continue our trek to reach the today’s destination.
We supply dinner at 7:30 pm. Warm dining rooms are available for dinner.
Age Range and Type of groups
Trekkers should be physically fit and mentally prepared to complete this trek. And travel insurance is required in case of emergency helicopter evacuation. Age between 12 years to 65 years olds are accepted.
We arrange this trek for groups of family, friends, colleagues and couple, individual. Small group departure and private departure are available.
Sleeping and meals
2 nights double occupancy deluxe accommodation at three star hotel category in Kathmandu city which includes bed and breakfast.
Twin sharing accommodation at local lodges for overnight stay including full board meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with hot tea or coffee as per your choice everyday during the trek. Continental, Chinese, Nepali and Indian menu foods will be served.
Chance of flight hassle
Please note : sometimes the flight can be delayed or cancelled in the mountain regions of this type due to inclement weather and other unpredictable reasons beyond our control. Our guests are expected to be patient.