Everest Three Passes Trekking
Everest Three Passes Trekking falls under one of the adventurous trek in Everest region of Nepal. The three high passes trek such as Kongma-La Pass (5535m), Chola-La Pass (5420m) and Renjo La Pass (5360) are the main highlights of this trek. This trek takes us through three different Everest Three Passes Trekking valley systems connected by high passes in Khumbu region on the doorstep to Mount Everest. This mystic trek allows you to see much more in the way of breathtaking beautiful snowcapped mountain during our walk and the journey is completed by visits to Sherpa villages, homes and monasteries to give you a vision into the quiet but culturally vibrant Sherpa lifestyle.
Everest three passes trekking is an opportunity to experience four of the eight highest peaks, which are; Lhotse (8516m), Makalu Mountain (8463m), Cho Oyu (8201) and the highest peak Mount Everest (8848). This trekking is designed for adventurers. This place is popular for its splendid sceneries of surrounding mountains and nature. Our trek begins from Lukla, then we will be heading towards Namche Bazaar via Phadking. As you also may know that Namche Bazaar is known as the gateway to high Himalayan region.
The highlight of the Everest three passes trekking is its three main passes which can be a most exciting experience of your lifetime. We will also have a chance to visit Kala Patthar (Indian Language) (5,545m/18,192ft) which will present you with the most fantastic view of surrounding and the closest sighting of Mt. Everest Mt.Nuptse,Mt.Pumari as well as Everest Base Camp. This is a union of adventure and ethnic Himalaya culture at its best. All along this part of the trace, friendly Sherpa people, attractive villages with great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries are the most awaited things that you can see.
Day 1- Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 2- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3 – Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 4 – Trek to Namche Bazaar 3400m
Day 5 – Rest day in Namche Bazaar
Day 6- Trek to Thame 3,800 m
Day 7- Trek to Marlung 4,137 m
Day 8- Trek to Lungdeng 4,600 m
Day 9- Trek to Renjo-La Pass 5,465 m and return to Gokyo 4,800 m
Day 10- Relaxation day in the Gokyo region
Day 11- Trek to Gokyo Ri 5,330 m and return to Thaknak 4,750 m
Day 12- Trek to Cho-La Pass – 5,367 m and return to Dzongla 4,850 m
Day 13- Trek to Gorak Shep 5,170 m
Day 14- Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep 5,170 m
Day 15- Trek to Kala Patthar 5,545 m and back to Lobuche 4,940 m
Day 16- Trek to Kongma-La Pass and back to Chhukung 4,730 m
Day 17- Trek to Tengboche 3,870 m
Day 18- Trek to Monjo 2,680 m
Day 19- Trek to Lukla 2,800 m
Day 20- Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 21- Departure from Kathmandu
• Airport Pick up and Drops by car.
• 3 Night’s Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu .
• Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
• Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) .
• All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses During the Trek.
• Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits.
• An experienced, and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
• Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
• Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
• Medical Supplies .
• Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport.
• Your Travel insurance.cover helicopter rescue.
• Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
• International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
• Food While You are in Kathmandu.
• Your personal expenses.
• All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee .
• Hot Shower During the Trekking.
• Tips for the Guide and Porter.