Everest View Trekking
The Nepal Trekking Company welcomes you to the dreamland where you can enjoy every bit of moment with Himalayas and nature that’s you can’t see anywhere else. Nepal, also known as the country of Mt. Everest, roof of the world stands as a unique country with multiple rich culture and tradition.Everest View Trekking which contributes the opportunity to achieve a desire of seeing the highest point on earth is the most popular Trekking in the Himalaya region. Since the days of early climbing trips, 8848 m. Everest has had an attraction of its own, drawing mountaineers to scale it and trekkers to look on its icy faces. Therefore Everest View Trekking has become one of the most popular trekking route in Nepal.
Everest View Trekking is known as a short trekking for the splendid view of Everest and also close look at culture of Sherpa people. Everest view trekking provides us an opportunity to experience know the lifestyle of Sherpa people residing on the slope of Everest. It’s an ideal for those kind of people who does not have long holiday or those who are not willing to walk long or all the way to Everest Base Camp. Namche Bazar, which is known as the gateway to the Everest Region and Tyangboche monastery are the major attractions of the region. This trek also provides us the warm hospitality of Sherpa people, so one can visit monasteries, wild animals and relish the mountain views of snowcapped peaks.
Everest region is justifiably the most prominent of all trekking and mountain regions. If you are planning make an adventure journey in your short holiday, Everest view trekking package would be the best one. Contact The Nepal Trekking Company before you plan your holiday, we will give you an outlook of the trip which can be helpful for you to make your plan.
Trekking Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung
Day 07: Trek to Manjo
Day 08: Trek to Lukla
Day 09: Fly black to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure from Kathmandu
• Airport Pick up and Drops by car
• 4 Night’s Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu
• Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
• Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK)
• All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses During the Trek
• Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits
• An experienced and friendly Guide, porter
• Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
• All Transportation .
• Medical Supplies
• Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos. per person $30 USD
• Your Travel insurance.cover helicopter rescue
• Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
• International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
• Food While You are in Kathmandu.
• Your personal expenses.
• All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee .
• Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
• Hot Shower During the Trekking.
• Tips for the Guide and Porter