Veritably small in size, UK’s northernmost country of Scotland is crammed with treasures. This beautiful haven is every photographer’s dream and every poet’s imagination drawn to life. Lonely landscapes, endless skies, bewitching wildlife, enchanting castles, whiskey distilleries, crazy seafood, and heartwarming folks come together perfectly to conjure a magical destination that could take your breath away.
Scotland Package highlights:
– This exclusive six day couple’s trip will take you through an incredible journey through Scotland’s spectacular sights – covering the Scottish Metropolises – Edinburgh and Glasgow and travelling through lavish landscapes of Glen Coe.
As you travel alongside the beautiful Loch Lomond and Glen Coe, you get the prized chance to visit the ruins of iconic Urquhart Castle nestled on the banks of the glittering Lock Ness.
– You will also make a short stop in Inverness, the cultural capital of Scottish Highlands where you can explore its old town features.
– Journey through the Cairngorms National Park and visit a Scottish whiskey distillery where you can see how this most loved beverage is made and you get to taste some too!
– Later, you will continue through Pitlochry and Perth to arrive in Edinburgh, Scotland’s majestic capital where the tour guy will take you to an exciting city tour to explore Edinburgh’s main attractions.
– Also, visit Melrose, a small town on the Scottish borders, where you get to see the famous border abbey or traditional tartan factory.
– Moreover, you will have free time to explore its endless riches and dwell and revel it its magical atmosphere. A special note to lovebirds, and those who wish to fall in love with life, there’s no better place than here.
– Both flight or ferry transfers are at disposal. You are free to choose any one of them
Packages starting @ ₹ 21707 (ferry transfers)
@ ₹ 20165 (flight transfers)
Best time to visit Scotland:
Scotland is best enjoyed during spring and the summer months (May to September) as the weather is at its best with longer hours under the sun, making it an ideal time for outdoor activities like hiking. Days are usually mild and warm during this time. Autumn paints a golden brown picture along the countryside and you can breathe in clean, crisp fresh air and enjoy strolling, cycling and wildlife.
With Trip Tap Toe, you have the freedom to create a package according to your needs and interests. The best part is that the guys at Trip tap Toe help you get last-minute upgrades on your flights and hotel bookings just in case you change your mind. Their Concierge App (available both on Android and IOS) allows 24*7 chat assistance on the go, so everything is just a chat away. So, rest assured and go for it now. For more cool packages, click here.
In association with Trip Tap Toe.