After visiting Tapovan it was 3.30 pm and time for me to reach the place where I had to board the bus to Pune. Due to time crunch I couldn't visit Sula Wines and other museums. On the way to Nashik road where I had to board the bus, I saw the place where our currencies are printed and Nashik Jail. One of the wonderful experiences visiting Nashik, and tried to explore as many places as I could within 24 hours.
1. Most of the places in the city I was very neat and clean.
2. Less pollution
3. Auto rickshaw wala and Taxiwalas were very warm and amiable.
4. Autorickshaws are pretty cheap comparing to other cities.
5. Ola and Uber are available.
6. Couldn't find any good quality restaurants within that one day.
7. Few good hotels are available in the Pune Nashik road to stay.
8. Weather was totally pleasant. (Visited in the month of September)
9. One day is enough for Nashik, it would approximately cost 3500-5000 for 2-3 adults including boarding and lodging.