Brunch on the house
A light and delicious South Indian cuisine awaits at the table to help you over the hangover from the night's meal.
What things to carry along?
- Portable Charger, as that is a mandatory thing for every outing.
- Speaker, because bonfire is always incomplete without some good music. Live music is always more appreciated if you have some good musicians in the house.
- Carry the food along with the ingredients if you are planning to barbecue. (I would definitely insist on that.)
- Take a good stock of drinks. A bit of a hit under the stars gets you in a totally different ambiance.
- Do not step into the wild without proper shoes. When you are planning to go out in the woods, you got to have a proper outfit.
- Swimming outfit to take a peaceful dip in the pool.
- Sunglasses is a must at a farm house.
When to go?
Anytime whenever the Bangalore weather is decent. Preferably temperature around 20-25 °C.
How to reach?
Take a car or bike, and google maps will lead you to the destination. Almost 80% of the journey is a straight highway, which is comfortable for an ideal road trip. Last 10-15 km takes down to a single road which gets pitch dark at night, as there are no street lights near the village. With an average pace, it can be covered in 20 minutes.