How to reach:
Location- The location of the fest is just 5km away from the National Highway 31(C) at Chapaguri Point near IOCL Bongaigaon refinery village popularly known as Rowmari or Dangaigaon.
By Train: Bongaigaon-It has 2 railway stations.
1) New Bongaigaon Railway Station. It is the 2nd largest railways junction in Assam and almost all the trains stops here.
2) Bongaigaon Old Railway Station. This is the 2nd Railway Station in Bongaigaon.
By Air: Guwahati Airport. After reaching the airport one has to head to Bongaigaon town by train.
Where to stay:
To name a few good Hotels as per my knowledge and experience:
1) Hotel Cygnett Park- It is at the perfect location for the fest as the location of the hotel is at Chapaguri point National Highway nearest to the fest.
2) Hotel Jahnabee- If you want to be in the middle of the town. Then this hotel is the one for you.
3) Hotel Kanishka:- This hotel just 5mins away from the Bongigaon railway station
Apart from these hotels there are many other options which one can research and select to make your stay comfortable at Bongaigaon.
The festival has lot to offer different needs of the tourist with different interest. It was one stop destination River Festival. If one wants to explore the festival to the most then just one day is not enough to experience it all.