4. Laxmi Misthan Bhandar (LMB):- They are serving best sweet in town since 1727. You can try Kachori and other snacks here.
5.RAMBAGH PALACE:- If you want to give a lavish treatment to yourself than it can be given a try. You will never regret the money you spend after being here.
Places Near to Jaipur
Ajmer and Puskhar is nearby places. Ajmer is famous for Dargah and Puskar is the home of one and only Bhrama temple.
Ajmer is around 130 Km from Jaipur and Puskar is further 28 Km. It is required one complete day. There are number of buses/trains available.
We have taken a two wheeler for local sightseeing and That Scooty owner told us even we could visit ajmer and puskar by this. I and my friend have given a strange look to each other! 320 KM on scooty and that is on a winter day? we both look each other, smiles and decided to go for it even without discussing a single word to each other.
I must say my friend was a good pillion and even a better rider.
If one is having luxury of time, a night can spend in ajmer or puskar.
1. You should plan to cover Amber Fort, Jaigarh fort, Nahargarh Fort Amber fort in evening and Light and musical show on the same day. Start your day early and if you wanna see the Amber fort in sunlight and artificial light. Try to see the musical and light show in the same evening. Don not miss it.
2. If You have luxury of time a evening can be spend at Padao Restaurant it is a different experience of seeing of all jaipur city in dawn and electric lights.
3. Jalmahal must be visit in evening only and you can spend some time and if you want to have elephant ride you can do here. it will be all together different experience while other ride on horsepower you are on elephant power.
4. All other attraction can be finished 2nd day.
5. Ajmer- If you are visiting Ajmer , Give a visit to Mango Masala Restaurant, Give a try to Kachori on local shops. Shared auto is available to reach upto Dargah , no Need to hire separate auto if you are alone. Plenty of Guest house available near Dargah and providing room on hourly basis. One can choose as per their convenience.
6.Pushkar : Pushkar is around 30 km from Ajmer. There is 1 km long local market before temple. Don't park your vehicle at the entrance of temple, vehicle is reached up to temple.
7. Two Wheeler on Rent- You can get easily two wheeler on rent and you can roam around city even you can take it upto Ajmer & Puskar. Inform the scooty person in advance.