"Adrenaline" - 'a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands that increases rates of blood circulation, breathing, and carbohydrate metabolism and prepares muscles for exertion'.
When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush. If it is taking you longer to think than you expected, pack one bag and come along to Rishikesh on 16-17th May. The plan is simple and as follows:
- hop on to an AC bus, leave Delhi Friday 15th May mid-night or early on Saturday - 16th morning
- reach Rishikesh and hop on to a raft
- dive into the icy cold holy Ganges, swim along or against the flow
- brave the rapids as the raft commander shouts "forward" , "steady", "back"
- stay at a jungle camp or beach side camp (choose from the option)
- share stories at the evening bonfire
- get together over F&B
- gaze at the stars all night if you want
- wake up early enough on Sunday -17th morning for a serene trek
- capture the birds, flora, fauna in your cameras
- retire to the base camp and heck, whoever wants to return to the city can do so
Enough said.. and there are add-ons such as:
beach games, if you insist...
motorcycle, mountain cycle ride, if you fancy..
music and instruments, if you can..
other adventure activities are optional...
Let us know your interest and write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries / bookings.