India is a paradise to visit in a royal way and with less expenditure. Within India there are several places to visit to take a trip and to experience the beauty of the world. Choosing the places plays a very important role, so that we can enjoy without spending a lot of money.
- Kodaikanal is a hill town in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- It’s set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills.
- At 2,000 meters above sea level, it has a cooler climate than the plains below and is a popular holiday destination.
- The town centers around star-shaped, man-made Kodaikanal Lake, bordered by evergreen forest.
- Pondicherry (or Puducherry), a French colonial settlement in India until 1954, is now a Union Territory town bounded by the southeastern Tamil Nadu state.
- Its French legacy is preserved in its French Quarter, with tree-lined streets, mustard-colored colonial villas and chic boutiques.
- A seaside promenade runs along the Bay of Bengal and passes several statues, including a 4m-high Gandhi Memorial.
- Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea.
- Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 16th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations.
- Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
- Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in Kerala, with a large network of inland canals.
- It is also called "Venice of the east." These large network of canals provide Alleppey its lifeline.
- Alleppey is one of the busiest centers of trade in the past with one of the best known ports along the malabar coast.
- Even today it retains its charm as the center for Coir carpet industries and prawn farming.
- Alleppey the ideal headquarters for backwater tourism as well as for visits to the lovely church filled town of Kottayam, and the town of Aranmula, famous for its historic Aranmula Snake Boat Race which is an annual event.
- Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills.
- It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
- Darjeeling is famous for its traditional yet charming little hotels, home stays and cottages that are unexpectedly low-priced.