An excerpt from a daydreamer's diary that talks about the travel dreams and destinations and far off places that have to be reached, explored and experienced in this lifetime.
- To be a part of the Flash Mob at the Times Square, New York City; and from the top of the Empire State Building, get a jaw-dropping view of the concrete jungle of skyscrapers. Maybe, visit Bedford Street, where Monica & Chandler lived.
- Lay on the sand and wear the sun at Seychelles.
- And sky dive in Australia, while my whole life flashes in front of my eyes, in a nano-second.
- Experience the heavenly sunset at Oia, Santorini.
- Dive deep in the Caribbean; say hello to the prettiest fish.
- Call California, my home, for some while.
- Enjoy the Samba-fueled carnivals and the golden beaches of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Get drunk and married at the Guardian Angel Cathedral in Las Vegas, the playground of America.
- Lose myself at Tomorrowland, Belgium.
- Swim in Pangong Lake and count the stars amidst the serenity in Ladakh, India.
- Take a stroll on the Charles Bridge, Prague and let the enchanting charm of the city take over me on a chilly winter night.
Share your bucket list in the comment section :)
Image credits: Wikipedia, National Geographic, Huffingtonpost