No doubt it’s one of the best trek any one can experience. I will write what should be taken care?
• This place is not suitable during rainy season, don’t risk yourself.
• Wear comfortable dress and very importantly, wear “PROPER TREK SHOES” which don’t slip.
• DON'T carry heavy luggage it may be difficult to climb the steep,
• Carry water bottles, and eatables.
• Carry sleeping bags.
• Carry a stick for grip, as there is no support to hold while climbing.
• DO NOT venture out on the trip all alone, be in group and keep motivating each other.
• Couples do not hangout alone! It can be dangerous
• Carry flashlight (WE dint use as it was a full moon day!)
• Carry jacket for the night
• Take selfies and pictures keeping your safety in mind.
• Not recommended for aged people and kids
• DO NOT smoke while climbing (you may have problem with breathing), don’t carry alcohol
Note: If you want to experience this and you don't have a group, DON't worry! as you can book this tour with agents like Thrilophilia which can cost around ₹1050/adult.
Difficulty level: Moderate
Best Time to Trek: Night/day
It’s a humble request with the trekker’s, DO NOT throw any plastic items or non-degradable wastes on the top of hill. PLEASE be responsible and keep the surrounding clean. Carry bag and collect the wastes and bring it down the hill and throw in the recycle bin. Please be aware of DO and DON'Ts during the trek. If you want to escape from the busy city life, it’s a perfect weekend gateway. Have a safe, refreshing and enjoyable trek.