"I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of the silent seas." As I see these lines inked on the back of a young woman casually passing me by, I realize how deep and determining traveling can be for some. Well, all of us are not brave enough to go through that amount of pain and get long lines permanently inked on ourselves. But for the love of travel, here are 11 minimal travel tattoos to choose from before you plan your next adventure.
- The co-ordinates of your favorite place on Earth:
- Or a picture of your favorite Place:
- Or maybe one whole continent:
- Then, why not the Earth itself?
- One tiny paper plane to fly with:
- For the love of sailing:
- And for the love of flying:
- And for the common love:
- To be on the road and in the right direction:
- Have a skyline on your wrist:
- And anchors too, to hold on to:
Now, stop thinking and get one of these, without regrets, and travel wherever!!!