Hampi tops my list as the undisputed pride of Karnataka. This UNESCO heritage site embraces a world in itself! Whilst wandering in its ruins, Hampi takes you back to its rich past, giving you a taste of the glorious Vijayanagara dynasty that once flourished here. Distance from Bangalore : 350 kms.
Read here : https://gauricosmos.com/2015/10/11/hypnotism-at-hampi
Not to miss:
• Vittala Temple and its famous stone chariot
• Virupaksha Temple with its never ending Gopuram or Tower
• Mahanavmi Dibba, Hazara Rama temple, Achyutaraya Temple, Krishna Bazar and Pushkarni.
• Sunrise from the top of Mathanga Hills. Sunset at Hemkuta Hills
• Get to the other side of Hampi and live the hippie way at Anegundi
• Gorge on the yummiest food at Mango tree at Hampi Bazar
• Spend a serene evening on the rocky banks of Sanapur Lake
• Wildlife enthusiasts can visit the Daroji Bear Sanctuary nearby.