1. The Best time to visit this place is early morning or evening after 3pm.
2. The cafeteria here will serve you sattvic Diet. So do not expect a high standard or else you can carry your own food.
3. Maintain silence and please note that it is not a typical tourist attraction if you believe in Meditation and Spiritualism then only visit this place.
4. Do not forget that the place is spread over acres so too much walking is involved.
5. Please note that there is a cab service from the Essel world entrance to Pagoda entrance, which will charge you just Rs 5/- per person per seat.
Ferry (Boat): You can board a ferry from Gorai jetty which will drop you to the Essel world jetty. Similarly, you can also board a Ferry from Marve Jetty.
Road: It can be easily reached by road from Mira Bhayander. One can opt for the bus or rickshaw which you can get easily from Bhayander station.