Koso ASA re tu baba ?? Poilem pavti goem ieta ?? Poixem naa??? Bhiovnaka 5000 puro, yo dakiota tuka Goem .....( Hello , how are you ? Travelling first time to Goa ?? Not much money ?? Don't worry Rs5000 only to visit Goa ....)
GOA ...the mesmerizing beauty ,. A place where heavens meet the earth,Goa truly is a pearl of the orient.....
Hey guys as you all know 5000 is a very small amount to actually tour Goa but nevertheless let's see what Goa is at Rs 5000. Under 5 k u can stay for approximately 3 days .so since it's a short time and a lot to do ,Firstly travel by train or bus to get to Goa just to save some cash ,next is residing in Goa you need to stay at any cheap hotel .Note-avoid booking a hotel / hostel online(approx RS 600 per day), Travel by buses or hire a bike and roam around (approx RS 300 per day)
DAY 1 NORTH GOA
- visit to Basilica of Bom Jesus old Goa ( there are direct buses to OLD GOA from Panjim ,in case you are travelling from Margao you will have to go to Panjim and take a connecting bus .....price under 100 RS both ways )
- visit to Reis Magos Fort,calangute beach ,anjuna beach ( take a bus going to candolim or a pilot bike to reach to this place )
- have a bite at a Tibetan restaurant in Calangute by the beach side.
- spend the evening at Miramar beach and njoy the Chaat by the streets
- Dine at Ritz Classic and enjoy the Goan fish thali (Panjim).
- take a short evening cruise by the Mandovi Riverside (enterance fee of RS 200-500)
DAY 2 SOUTH GOA
- Visit the Palolem,Agonda beach ( Travel by bus )
- Take a ride via Raia , Curtorim to get the actual feel of Goa ,riding through the fields with some breeze ,actually how anyone would picture Goa
- Dine at Nostalgia for an awesome Goan lunch
- visit Sernabatim , Benaulim beach and chill on the sands with a bottle of beer .....
If you have some extra bucks left in your pocket pick some speciality I.e port wine,cashew nuts ,Perrad, a bottle of feni/ uraak ( taste best with limca and squeeze a lime)
Must try dishes- Fish curry rice ,prawn curry rice ,Rechado bangda, calamari Rechado,pork aamsol,pork vindaloo,chicken vindaloo,sorpatel, chicken cafreal with pao,beef/chicken xacuti,beef cutlets,beef almonas.......
That's all you can get under 5000 ,well whenever you have a bigger budget I will guide you to some excuisite places in Goa and as the saying goes
Itna Paisa mein itnahi milega boss..,.,that's all I have for you .