Banana-Boat ride: It is also a very thrilling adventure activity which could be done by a group of 4-5 people. You have to hold your banana boat really tight as it will be dragged by a very high speed motor- boat. It goes to such a speed that you could even fall in the mid of the sea, but don’t worry you are in safe hands as there is a guard in the boat who will pull you back again.
· Bumper-Boat ride: It is somewhat like banana boat ride; the only difference is that it could be done by 2 people at a time.
· Sail-Boat ride: It is the latest addition in the water activities at Goa, these are actually sail boats without any motor, which will take you for a tour of 2Kms in the mid-sea, their movement depend on the direction of winds. It is actually a great experience, you just have to sit on the net bed of boat or you can even lie-down, you fill feel as if you are yourself a fish swimming in this huge sea. So, if in Goa, give it a try.
· Flyboarding: Who doesn’t want to fly?? Everyone in this planet has an inner desire to fly and this latest addition in water-sports is catering this inner desire of ours. In this adventure sport water is pushed beneath pair of boots worn by you, by this water pressure the rider flies in the air upto a certain height an when pressure is released, again drops in the water. It looks a bit scary and we didn’t had the guts to try it. But please do let us know, I anyone of you goes there and try this sport and let us know your experience. We are eagerly looking forward for your personal experiences, so that we could gather courage to try it out someday.
Apart of adventure sports there are numerous other activities to do in Goa, some of them are as follows:
· Dolphin Spotting: Spotting the manoeuvres of the amazing creature Dolphin in its natural habitat is really an awesome experience. There are many boat companies that will take you for a ride in the mid-sea to spot there amazing creatures of God. You will find them in the Deltin area which is very near to Fort Aguada.
· Clubbing: Goa is a hub of clubs, pubs and discos. Many of the top- notch clubs of India are found here. So, if you are a party person, then don’t miss to visit Titos Lane, which is the hub of nightlife in Goa. Tito’s and Mambo’s are said to be the best to enjoy Goan nightlife. Good news for all the ladies, your entry is totally free there, however men have to pay the entry tickets. You will get the best discos, DJs, alcohol and food there.
· Gambling: Goa has some of the best casinos on its waters. Ya thats right the casinos are huge and beautiful ships floating on the water. You will be charmed by the beauty of these huge ships, especially when they light-up at night. These are mostly located on Mandovi river-side in the Panjim area. It has all the major casino brands like Casino Royale, Big-Daddy casino, Casino Pride, Deltin Royale Casino, etc.