March 03Day 01Drive to Pokhara (900m).In the morning, we drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, which takes about 6 hours. There is also an option to fly, at an additional cost. At Pokhara, you can enjoy a boat ride or walk around the lake. Pokhara is a trekker’s mecca, with excellent shopping and restaurants. Overnight at Hotel. BB.
March 04 Day 02Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedunga (1,570m).After a short drive to Nayapul, we begin a 3.5-hour walk, with the Bhurungdi Khola river to our left and terraced farm lands along the way. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (BLD) included.
March 05 Day 03Trek to Ghorepani (2,840m).After breakfast, we climb more than 3,000 stone steps for a couple of hours until we reach Ulleri. Then we walk gradually through a rhododendron forest to Ghorepani. The region area is populated by the Magar people. BLD.
March 06 Day 04Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210m), trek to Tadapani,Gandruk same day (2,610m).Before breakfast, we walk up to Poon Hill, with spectacular views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Himchuli and other peaks. We return to our lodge for breakfast and then begin trekking up through the forest and meadows. Reaching Deurali, we trek down to Banthanti, have lunch and walk gradually up to Tadapani.Tadapani to Ghandruk (1,940m).We trek down steeply to Ghandruk for lunch and spend the rest of the day exploring the town, with its Gurung cultural heritage. BLD
March 07 Day 05 Ghandruk trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara.We trek down to the road at Nayapul, where we meet our driver. Then we have lunch and drive to Pokhara. We are free to enjoy the shops and restaurants of Pokhara during the rest of the day.
• Teahouse accommodations on trek.
• Land transportation between Kathmandu and Pokhara by tourist bus.
• Full board meals during trek (3 times/day tea or coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
• Seasonal fruits during trek.
• Expert, experienced, friendly guide and porter as well as their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
• Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara private car.
• All permit Tims card
• farewell dinner.
• International flight tickets.
• Travel insurance.
• Nepal entry visa.
• Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipments.
• Tips for guide, porters and drivers.