Visited other side of the river, cycled there to visit monkey hill(Hanuman temple_known for the birthplace of Hanuman). Walked through farms and enjoyed the moment at my pace at leisure.
Some additional information:
1. I have visited during holi and never knew holiday would be so much fun there. I had a blast (not literally :P). But dancing on the tunes of the local dhol was something.
2. I found gopi restaurant better than the famous mango restaurant. Try butter milk and papad there.
3. I stayed at lakshmi heritage guest house (A.C room, must during summers)
4. Bargain as much as you can. Even before reaching Hampi (:D) from Hospete station. Auto charges 200 inr from Hospete.
5. Wear light,carry light,carry a water bottle.
6. Minimum stay should be for 2 nights.
7. Respect the locals. They help you in every sense. I became a fan of their hospitality.
8. Photographs don't do justice to the place. It is much better if you visit it in person.
9. Don't worry be Hampi :D
Please do comment and follow,if you like my trip and also I will be visiting more places this year.