This September we are going to Paradise right here on earth, and we are hoping that you will join us on this epic journey to Kashmir. Visit carpet weavers and wood carvers, immerse yourself in their art, head out for Shikhara ride, a walk through the beautiful valleys or head out on a heritage river cruise. This trip is a must-do for all travellers!
Trip essence: Road trip | Culture | History | Valleys of Kashmir | Local food
1. A heritage cruise on Jhelum River that takes you through Srinagar’s Old City.
2. A trek to Nilnag Lake in the beautiful Yousmarg Valley.
Picnic in Doodhpathri Valley, an gorgeous natural wonder, off the tourist track.
3. Carpet making, wooden carving, dhobi ghats, a traditional Kahmiri lunch at a local's home. Experiences where you take home a little of the land that you visit, in form of memories and new crafts
4. Curated stays, from a beautiful guest house perched in a meadow at Aru Valley, to houseboats and homestays in Srinagar, to a resort in Yousmarg.
5. Myriad landscapes: lakes, mountains, dense pine trees, rugged valleys and lush meadows
6. Delicious Kashmiri food throughout the trip