Mumbai is a magical city and the capital of the state Maharashtra situated on the west shoreline of India and is perceived as the money related center point or budgetary capital of India. There are many historical places in Mumbai to visit so you can feel the past of this great city.
Visiting places in Mumbai are in plenty which includes the historical places in Mumbai and the picnic spots. Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Rajabai Clock Tower etc are some of the important historical places. There a numerous of picnic spots as well which includes Kamla Nehru Park, Girgaon Chowpatty, Juhu Beach and many more. Aside from its radiance as a high positioned city of India, this city is otherwise called the most loving and among such places that has all the must see well known vacation spots.
There is an app available for exploring Mumbai called Mumbai Darshan. It is available on both Apple and Android.
Below are the features of the app
• This app works offline so you don’t need any internet while enjoying the tour, saving your internet cost and mobile battery.
• It has nice appealing images, catching interest about the place. Also you can share with family and friends.
• The app explains about each place in a professionally recorded audio with script if you love to read.
• This GPS enabled app navigates you through different places in Mumbai.
• It has list of places to visit so you don’t miss out any important place.
• You will learn about various Bollywood glamours in this app like Shah Rukh Khan, Lata Mangeshkar and many more.
Mumbai is known to be the homestead of numerous celebrated identities of Bollywood, the biggest of all the media outlets. It is the only city in India that provides western tourists the kind of night life they witness in their country.
From eminent structures to celebrated parks and historical centers to different religious spots, Mumbai has got either great perspective caught with it. The above app explains you about different like Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah, Mahalaxmi Temple. This city has a splendid climate because of its good area on the east coast that is yet another reason why tourists get attracted to this city.
Mumbai tourism is a recognized industry that has been thriving on stunning places to visit in Mumbai. This metropolis of India offers plenty of places to visit in Mumbai.