1. Dinner at Amrik Sukhdev: 12:30- 1:30 am (mandatory for us always!)
2. Chai & sutta breaks all along
3. Star gazing at random pit stops (a must !)
4. Waking up to the amazing view of the hills at 6:00 am (as I wasn't driving :P)
5. Loo breaks at great looking restaurants on the way
6. Shimla at 7:00 am. Since there was no sign of the snow so we drove further.
7. Spotted snow near Charabra and parked our car as there was heavy traffic jam due to icing on roads and snow clearing works. So we decided to walk along the road and enjoy the eye popping views of the nature.
7. Charabra -->Kufri ---> Charabra 8 km apprx on foot (made us dead tired but equally energized ! Oh & yes, that was the most fun part )