This video is a perfect guide for Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur. I have covered this fort with a local guide and hence this video has all the information related to Jaigarh & Nahargarh Fort. Places like wind view cafe, Birla temple, bar Palladio jaipur, rawat famous kachori wala is also covered in this video. Entry tickets & guide charges are also mentioned in the video. After watching this video, you can plan your Jaipur Trip easily. This is the perfect itinerary for day 3 & day 4 in Jaipur.
Link to vlog 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxQI6...
Link to vlog 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeK63...
Link to vlog 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsZU...
Topics covered in the video:
- Jaigarh Fort Details
- Nahargarh Fort Details
- Sunset at Nahargarh Fort
- Wind view cafe
- Hawa Mahal Jaipur
- Where to stay in Jaipur
- Bar Palladio Jaipur
- Jaipur Forts | Forts to visit in Jaipur | Jaipur Forts & Palaces
I am staying at one of the best hotel or homestay in Jaipur: MariGold Inn Homestay
The mystery about Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort and its connection with Indira Gandhi
During its heyday, it stood tall as a protector of Amer Fort, while in recent times to the fort managed to create quite a stir with its intriguing tales, which are believed to be rumors. It was during the Emergency in 1977, that the fort found itself in the midst of political turmoil. The then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi launched a search operation in all buildings on a tip-off that the fort’s water tanks and precincts had hidden treasure stored in huge amounts.
Jaivana ― It is the world’s largest wheeled cannon ever constructed, located in Jaigarh Fort. The cannon was built in the fort itself. But, however big its size is, it was never used during an actual battle. Irony!
About Nahargarh Fort:
One of the major tourist attractions of Jaipur, Nahargarh Fort is noted for its extended wall which connects it to the Jaigarh Fort. Nahargarh Fort was built in 1734 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, founder of Jaipur, on the Aravalli hills, as a retreat place.
This is a beautiful place to witness a sunset in Jaipur.
I hope, you will like this video. If you do, don't forget to hit Like & SUBSCRIBE the channel.
**My Travel Gear Recommendations**
1. Headtorch - https://amzn.to/3kHIekt
2. Trekking pole- https://amzn.to/3BAsuqp
3. Sunglasses- https://amzn.to/3kBiXbu
4. Power Bank- https://amzn.to/3jx7Ocp
5. Disinfecting wipes- https://amzn.to/2V3QHpk
6. Travel adapter- https://amzn.to/3mQZPcz
1. 60L Rucksack trekking bag under budget: https://amzn.to/3jA08X0
2. American Tourister Trolley Bag - https://amzn.to/3BzO1Q3
1. Best hiking/trekking shoes for women: https://amzn.to/2WE2dbp
2. Best hiking/trekking shoes for men: https://amzn.to/2WArQud
1. Hiking cap- https://amzn.to/3zzObGx
2. Ski gloves- https://amzn.to/3t47Uvq
3. Hiking pants- https://amzn.to/3kFAXBL
4. Poncho- https://amzn.to/38syrZS
5. Fleece- https://amzn.to/3zCJbAG
6. Warm socks- https://amzn.to/3n5COCT
You can also interact with me personally on
Thank you so much for watching this video guys!
See you next time.