Day 13th – 14th : Mandawa – Jaipur
Our trip continues towards the state capital of Rajasthan. Known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur is the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan and was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber, after whom the city is named. The city today has a population of 3.1 million.
Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India and was ranked the 7th best place to visit in Asia. The day is yours for sightseeing into the Pink City. Lush palaces, gardens, temples, forts, arts and crafts, traditional shops, Jaipur has a lot to offer in that field.
Day 15th: Jaipur - New Delhi
Back to the Capital where our riding days come to the end, full of good memories and fascinating experiences. Here it’s a time to do some shopping for the family and friends, collect all the tour pictures during our farewell party with Hardev Motors Team!
We hope that you spent an enjoyable trip with us.
Day 16th: Delhi (Departure)
End of the arrangements.
The Cost includes:
6 Motorbike (500cc UCE)with fuel for the whole trip 11 days
Backup vehicle to carry luggage, spare parts and mechanic for the entire trip as per the itinerary.
Road captain with Motorbike
1 Mechanic. with all Spare parts and tool kit
Accommodation for 15 Nights 6pax (Twin sharing)
6 Pax. Food MAP basis (Breakfast , Dinner )
1 Helper / Back-up- Rider
Medical kit (inc. Oxy. cylinder)
T-shirts Rajasthan ride
Photos and video of the whole trip.(Raw by Go-Pro)
monuments entrance fee
Pick up & Dropping at Delhi airport.
The Cost Excludes:
International /Domestic flights
Motorbike damage will be covered from your Refundable security amount
Medical insurance/Travel insurance coverage
Trip extension in case of road blockage /Natural crisis.
Personal insurance and evacuation charges
All expenses of personal nature such as Alcohol, laundry etc.
Insurance against or for accidents / loss of life, loss of goods etc.
Third party insurance.
Tips to guides, drivers etc.
Any item not included in the above “cost Includes
Cost of the tour 6 Riders: USD 14517
Cost per rider USD
Rider $ 2420
Pillion $ 1854
Single room supplementary $ 1000
documentary supplementary $ 4000
Terms and Conditions
1. Online Booking
• A deposit of 50% of the total estimated bill is required to hold the booking.
2. Security deposit
• Refundable if there is no damage on the bike.
Required deposit: Rs. 10000/- per bike & one original ID proof.
3. Cancellation and refunds
• 40% of the total estimated bill is refundable until 30 days before the tour starts. Above the stipulated time, 0 % Refundable after 30 days.
4. Responsibility of the applicant
• -The company is not responsible in case of physical or fatal injuries.
• -The company is not responsible for the bikes damages. If the body, clutch plates or riding gears are damaged because of rough riding the applicant will be charged.
5. Trip extension
• If unforeseen circumstances necessitate a trip extension or if the participants decide to extend the motorbike tour, additional costs will be charged to them.
6. Unexpected disruptions
• Hardev Motors organizes guided motorcycle tours in some of the wildest areas on earth; accordingly the weather and environment can be unstable especially in the Himalayas. Company is not responsible for changes in the itinerary or program that are a result of roadblocks, landslides, monsoon, heavy rain or snow fall and any natural crisis.
7. Number of participants
• The cost is calculated with 6 riders, under/above this number, the package cost might increase/Decrease.
8. Conditions to participate in our rides
• To participate as a rider an individual has to be equal or above the age of 18 years at the time of the tour and be in possession of a valid motorcycle driving license and international driving license (for foreigners), be in good health condition and have at least 2 or 3 years experience in riding a motorcycle.
• As a pillion, an individual has to be equal or above the age of 12 years at the time of the tour, in good health condition and with at least some motorcycle co-riding experience.
9. Pay pal money transfer.
• The PayPal booking amount additional commission will be paid by the Participants only.
10. Company Rights
• HM Holds the rights to refuse/ remove you while on a tour In case of not following the rules of ride /command of team leader/Unacceptable behavior with other group members etc. No amount is refundable in that situation.