- Daily buses are available from the Thailand’s capital,800kms distance covered in around 13 hours.
- Buses ply from Phuket town bus station or local bus point near police station close to Phuket international airport.
Tip#1: If visiting Krabi from Phuket airport, take an airport taxi to local bus point on the highway near police station, around 4-5 kms., fare around 400 baht.
From there take bus to Krabi town, 3 hour journey, fare around 140 baht per person. The biggest advantage is that you won't have to retrace steps to Phuket town bus station and then taking bus to Krabi as buses pass through this highway route and this point. This will save around 90 minutes of travel time along with some precious bahts !!!
- There is no direct ferry route from Phuket to krabi. However, the journey can be split via Phi Phi island.
From Phuket-Phi Phi island
- 90 minute ferry starting from Rassada pier till Tonsai pier in Phi Phi islands.Around 350-400 baht per person one-way ticket.
From Phi Phi Island-Krabi
- 90 minute ferry from Tonsai pier of Phi Phi islands till Klong Jirad Pier in Krabi town,350-400 baht per person per way.