Ladakh Dek 'Leh' - tagline itself tells you to explore the beauty of east Kashmir and Indian Himalayas which is termed as a new UT of India .
Its a tourist place for biketrips, backpackers, meditation at vipasana centers and a point to relax your soul.
The best option to tour is through bike, where one can expereince the magic of Ladakh atmosphere, feel of riding in between the mountains and glimpse of beauty around you.
Clutch,Gear and accelerate forward to the detailed schedule,places to visit & when,how to visit Ladakh.
When to visit:
- Best time to visit Ladakh is between April to Septemeber month. Summer starts from April where roads will be open and also climate will be cool and open sky to explore.
- After the period, most of the backpackers hostel and roads get closed in winter.
How to visit:
- Direct flights are available from Mumbai to Leh or via halt at Delhi or Srinagar.
- Prefer to book a flight that reaches early morning to Leh.
Places to visit :
- A visit to Shanti Stupa (evening time)
- Hall of Fame ( museum )
- Leh Palace
- Leh Main Bazaar shopping market
- Magnetic Hill & Sangam point
- Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib
- Khardungla Pass
- Diskit Monastery
- Nubra Valley
- Changla Pass
- Pangong Tso Lake