Real adventure enthusiasts should have to visit at least once this region as it provides wide scope for biking, off roading, hiking, camping, trekking and many more. The major attractions include in this trip are Manali, Rohtang Pass, unpredictable Baralachla Pass, picturesque view of Sarchu, Tanglangla Pass (the second highest motorable pass in the world), Leh (the beautiful tiny city), land of lama’s & monasteries, Khardungla (the highest motorable road in the world), Nubra valley (the cold desert) where you can ride on double humped camel in magical sand dunes, the magical color changing Pangong TSO, Magnetic hill, confluence of Indus and Zanskar river, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, splendor of Indian victory Kargil War Memorial, Srinagar (heaven of the world ), the world famous Dal lake and many more. And so call highway to heaven from hell.
• Day 1 – Delhi to Manali
• Day 2 – Manali to Manali
• Day 3 – Manali to Sarchu
• Day 4 – Sarchu to Leh
• Day 5 – Rest day at Leh (Bike checks/ gear up)
• Day 6 – Leh to Nubra(Via Across Khardung La)
• Day 7 – Nubra to Tso Pangong(Via Shyok Route)
• Day 8 – Tso Pangong to Leh
• Day 9 – Leh to Kargil
• Day 10 – Kargil to Srinagar
• Day 11 – Srinagar to Pathankot
• Day 12 – Pathankot to Delhi
• Welcome drinks on arrival.
• Accommodation in well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
• Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
• Tour Leaders throughout the trip
• One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
• All Inner line permits wherever required.
• Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
• One party night during the trip.
• Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
• T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed.(Please send your size)
• Stickers for Bike & Helmet.
• Likeminded Friends.
• Unforgettable memory for the life!!
• Any majeure service expenses.
• Fuel for bike.
• Any kind of Insurance/ medical.
• All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees.
• Fees for camel ride or ATV ride.
• Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare.
• Lunch throughout the tour.
• Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees & red cross fees.
• Any personal expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, mineral water, laundry and telephone.
• All items/services not specially mentioned in the inclusion.
• No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
• Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
• In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients.
• Govt. Service Tax as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
• A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
• Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
• A chance to make your dream true in half cost. As there is a lucky draw and winner will get the 50% cash back.
• Biking Trip
• Party Night
• Camel Safari
• ATV Ride
• River Rafting
• With Own bike :- 32500/- Per person
• Rented bike on single rider :- 47000/- Per person
• Rented bike on twin sharing :- 42000/- Per person
• Seat in SUV :- 42000/- Per person
Call us :- 7053007000
Mail us :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Web :- www.crazyriders.in