THE Verdict: In my earlier reviews too I have said that its not just well furnished rooms, palatial buildings and five star amenities that make a property a luxury hotel; but it's the service and experience that is offered which makes it truly luxe. Le Meridien has got it all right, making it an ideal stay option for your weekend getaway, offsite or Rajasthani holiday. The service is flawless and staff friendly. My three-month old baby was traveling with me and the staff would walk that extra mile to ensure that he was comfortable. They even took care of him when I was busy with my meals.
THE Tip: The hotel is close to Amer Fort but far from city's other attractions like Hawa Mahal and Bapu Bazar, so plan your itinerary accordingly. The hotel can arrange city sight-seeing tours for the guests. Villa rooms that come with outdoor showers are gorgeous. So choose a villa room if you have the budget.
Le Meridien is a Starwood Hotel Group brand, which has now merged with Marriott International. The merged entity is now the biggest hotel group in the world. So not only can you use your SPG points, but also your Marriott Reward points if you are a member.
In the end I have a confession to make, I gave an extra star for that beautiful (Villa) bathroom. This one gets full five stars! You gotta check it out.
- Le Meridien, Jaipur is located in Kookas area, about 32 kilometres from the Jaipur International Airport.
- It has 126 guest rooms across categories- rooms, villas and suites.
- It has an outdoor swimming pool, spa, restaurants, terrace bar and conferencing venues.
- The resort is differently abled friendly and also kids friendly.
- Jaipur, a popular tourist destination that is part of the Golden Triangle along with Delhi and Agra, has attractions like Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort and City Palace.
LE MÉRIDIEN JAIPUR: FIT FOR MODERN MAHARAJAS: OVERVIEW
Summary:Palatial hotel, impeccable service and relish food- Le Meridien Jaipur is a great stay option if you want to holiday like a Maharaja (king).
This blog was originally published on The Hotel Explorer.