Macao is called “Vegas of Asia” and the day is not far to call Vegas as “Macao of America”. Macao is one place in my list that I would love to explore and visit not as a tourist but as a traveler. Here are the #20ThingsILoveAboutMacao completely based on my e-research and travel bloggers (Thanks to them for sharing their Macao experiences).
My wish list includes historical places, streets of Macao, food and culture, Religious places and Adventure activities and yeah not to forget the Casinos.
1. The UNESCO heritage building – “Casa Garden” is one of oldest buildings of Macao.
2. Ruins of St.Paul’s – The ancient church with an inviting architecture.
3. The Venetian Macao – “The Gondola ride” A splendid and a lavish resort.
4. Macao Tower – One of the most exciting places in the city to see a scenic view from a height.
5. Macao Tower – “Bungee Jumping” – A tick off of my bucket list.
6. Cable car ride on top of Guia hill – enjoy breath-taking views in town.
7. Senado Square – discover the streets for local cuisine and souvenirs.
8. A Ma Temple – Taoist temple – worship the goddess.
9. Night bus tour – to witness the beauty of Cotai strip.
10. Studio city – to experience the 8 shaped ferry ride.
11. Parisian – Major tourist spot and spam your Instagram with cool pictures.
12. The grand lisoba hotel – the golden building to take pictures and more pictures.
13. Macau Fisherman’s Wharf – Full of life tourist centre.
14. Nam Van Lake – dance to the tune along with the fountain.
15. Macao giant panda pavilion- Seac Pai Van Park – Yeah! Spending time with pandas ????
16. Travessa da Paixo – Street full of colorful buildings and less crowded.
17. Kum lam Statue – A magnificent statue located in outer harbor.
18. Lung wa tea house – taste the traditional tea in this wonderful tea house.
19. the blissful carrot, veggie castle, harmony village vegetarian – Being a vegetarian, it is always difficult to get good veg food; but, I found these in no time. Thanks to google. P.S– Don’t forget to try the Almond cookies.
20. And finally, the CASINO in Macao. Worth the wait!!
There is a lot more to do in Macao and one will need at-least a week to explore this beautiful place!