Located in Mitte, this is an authentic Vietnamese cafe serving, Phos and baos with coffee and chocolate, all sourced from Vietnam.
Visit: Max-Beer-Straße 37, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Mustafa Demir gemuse kebap:
When speaking of Doner Kebabs, there is nowhere else to go. Mustafa Demir also is part of the food history of Berlin as kebab was founded in Berlin when the Turkish migrated to Germany 3 generation ago and this became one of the first shops to open.
Visit: Mehringdamm 32, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Monkey bar :
A rooftop bar at the 25- hour hotel, Bikini Berlin, could be classified under indie luxury. With a spectacular view of the Tiergarten on one side and view of the Kaiserin Wilhelm Memorial Church on the other, this is the perfect destination for a drink during the week or weekend.
Visit:Budapester Str. 40, 10787 Berlin, Germany
Checklist for an art lover
• Visit the Museum Island and check out at least 3 out of 5 galleries and Museums that include. To buy tickets visit
• Walk along the east side gallery for Street Art that stretches for more than 2 km.
• Visit the Jewish Museum to understand the Jewish history in Berlin
• Bethanien Centre is an open studio and gallery for artists to rent. One Could expect unique events like book festivals and movie screening at this space.
• Haus Der Kulturen Der Welt: House of world cultures organises exhibitions from around the world with relevance to politics, anthropology and history. One can also attend movie and theatre at the auditorium
• Co Berlin: A contemporary space dedicated to emerging and established photographer with quint cafe and bookstore.
• Sammlung Boros: Influenced by modern architecture, the space exhibits contemporary art installations.
• Bauhaus Archive: Dedicated to the Bauhaus school of design, space could be a delight for an architect/ designer looking for inspiration and homes a design shop and cafe.
• Me collectors room: Located in the centre of the city, the gallery is surrounded by many other independent galleries and works on cross-cultural initiatives.
Words and photos by Sayali Goyal.