6. The night markerts are to die for. You can experience traditional street food, snacks, vintage toys, and crafts.
7. Have a Venetian shopping experience, with gondola rides and flowing water
8. Enjoy the many performances across the city like opera, dance, lights and sound show, water show etc
9. Take an evening stroll at Senado Square
10. Take delight in the beautiful ruins of St. Paul and Mount Fortress
11. Get a taste of Taoism at A-Ma temple
12. Experience the exhilaration of Bungee Jumping at Macau Tower
13. The presence of many museums in the city
14. The urban parks of Macau are quite a sight
15. The beautiful beautiful beach of Hac Sa
16. The presence of so many photography places, which makes it any photographers dream.
17. The food market at Taipa Village
18. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 km away makes it an awesome place to club a visit to.
19. See beautiful flowers at Macau Lotus Flower Festival
20. Macau is the Art capital of Asia. It is hard to walk around the city without stumbling upon an art piece. The unique fusion of culture distinguishes Macau.