Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET!

Tripoto
Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! by Richa Ingle Deo
Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 1/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

Madame Tussauds opens it's First Branch in India in the Capital City of Delhi on 1st December 2017

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 2/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

We visited the museum during the preview weekend in November 2017. 

The museum comprises of 60% statues of local personalities, while the remaining 40% are global. Each statue made in a United Kingdom studio costs a minimum of 1.5 crores.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 3/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

What’s Inside Madame Tussauds, Delhi?

Famous for over 250 years for detailed and lifelike wax figures, the Delhi version pays homage to Indian icons from Bollywood, Sports, History & Leaders, Music, and Hollywood.

Bollywood Gallery

The Bollywood gallery gives you an opportunity to rub shoulders with stars you admire!

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 4/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

Sports Gallery

Come and shake hands with some the most competitive sportsmen from around the globe.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 5/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

History and Leaders

An aristocratic arrangement for you to witness those who carved the future of India.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 6/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

Hollywood

Get along your favorite Hollywood celebrities and come close to the stardust of the hottest superstars!

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 7/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

Music

Meet the eminent international music celebrities along with the most Popular talents of India.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 8/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

Things to do

1.Appear on the Kapil Sharma show.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 9/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

2. Have your own hand cast in wax 

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 10/11 by Richa Ingle Deo

3. To avoid queues book tickets online. You can book your tickets from Paytm or from the official website of Madame Tussauds Delhi.

4. To read more detailed information and see interesting pictures click DESI RED CARPET at India’s First MADAME TUSSAUDS MUSEUM at Delhi.

Photo of Madame Tussauds Comes To Delhi, India - Are you ready to walk the DESI- RED CARPET! 11/11 by Richa Ingle Deo
Making of the wax statue

So are you ready to visit and pose with the legends you always dream about meeting?

If you have liked reading the post please feel free to subscribe to Https://www.lighttravelaction.com and share it with your friends and like on Facebook and Instagram.

Be the first one to comment