'Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.' Take a step on these magical trails, as they are great places to meditate, ponder, cry, rant, or just have a wonderful walk.
1. Walking on the road of life, you never know, where or when you may meet a kindred soul - Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary, Karnataka.
Credits: Vinoth Chandar
2. Prepare your bag, the road is waiting - Potter Hill, Shimla.
Credits: Darshan Simha
3. Peerless, pure, and pinnacled with snow - Sarchu Valley, Manali-Leh Highway.
Credits: Prabhu B Doss
4. If you were on the road to nowhere, where would you go? Coaker's Walk, Kodaikanal.
5. Beyond the lines of straighter darker trees - Kashmir valley, Jammu and Kashmir.
6. Where nature's stage creates the plot, whatever the scene may be - Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
7. Still, blanched, and lone - Cubbon Park, Bangalore.
Credits: Aasif Iqbal J
Credits: Basharat Alam Shah
9. Live like the birds and bees, who only truly live amongst the greenery of the trees - Dhoni Woods, Palakkad, Kerala.
Credits: Dhruvaraj S
10. There was a time when I wanted to be one of them, Tulip Garden, Kashmir.
11. Walk through the field of sunshine - sunflower field, Raichur, Karnataka.
You know about adventure, parties and beaches - but have you considered these trails?