- 2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Night’s hotel accommodation in Langkawi
- 1 Night’s accommodation in Genting Highland
- Full Day Genting Highland Tour inclusive 1 way cable car & Snow World Ticket (on SIC Basis).
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Half day round island tour in Langkawi
- All tours & transfers on seat in coach basis
Day-1 Arrive Langkawi
Upon your arrival at Langkawi, you will get a transfer to the hotel where you will check in and spend the day relaxing. You can also explore the splendid sandy beaches on your own. Stay comfortably at the hotel over the night.
Day-2 Langkawi Sightseeing
Start the Langkawi tour package with a hearty breakfast and proceed to experience a half-day tour of the island while soaking in the serenity and natural beauty. The tour’s first stop is the hot springs, which are known for curing several skin diseases as per local beliefs. Thereafter, proceed to the black sand beach, which gets its extraordinary color because of mineral oxides deposits. Following a brief stop at this beach, you will visit the Mahsuri Tomb, built to commemorate the legend of Princess Mahsuri, the Marble factory, and finally, Kuah Town, the duty-free shopping center. Simply lounge at the beach for the rest of the day and head back to the hotel for a night stay.
Day-3 Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
Have a lip-smacking breakfast and get airport transfer to board your flight to Kuala Lumpur. Upon your arrival at Kuala Lumpur, a representative will meet you and provide hotel for an overnight stay.
Day-4 Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
Have tasty breakfast at the hotel, checkout and head back to Kuala Lumpur. Then, have a great time during the half-day Kuala Lumpur city tour. Visit the remarkable historic sites and marvelous monuments of the city - the most popular ones include Jamek Mosque, located at the confluence of two rivers, the King’s Palace, the National Museum. You will also pass by the Parliament House, the Supreme Court, Chinatown, and the Independent Square. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel
Day-5 Kuala Lumpur – Genting Full Day Trip
On the 6th day of your Malaysia holiday package, feast on a tasty breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel, and transfer to Genting Highland to enjoy the entire day unwinding at this scenic island. Spend the night over the hotel.
Day-6 Depart Genting HIghland
Have a delightful breakfast at the hotel and head to the airport to board a flight back home or to another preferred destination.
OD 206 DELKUL 2205 0600
OD2204 KULLGK 0900 1005
OD1401 LGKSZB 1145 1300
OD 205 KULDEL 1805 2105
OD 216 BOMKUL 2315 0650
OD2204 KULLGK 0900 1005
OD1401 LGKSZB 1145 1300
OD 215 KULBOM 1955 2225
- Visa if not mentioned in inclusions
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, Porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions column”.
- Extra service tax @3.09% total selling cost
- Surcharges apply on Block out dates, Fairs, exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
- Confirmation is subject to availability.
- This itinerary is a general sample, tours schedule subject to change, depending on flight timings and local conditions.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rate of exchange: USD 1 = INR 62 (Subject to change)
- If you wish to travel in advance of the departure date as mentioned in the Itinerary or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity) which will be advised to you by our sales staff / travel agent. Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 days prior to departure date.
- leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply.
- Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions
- GST @ 3.09% on gross billing is extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- Any meals not specified in the ‘Inclusions” column.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions’ column.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holder only
- The rights to vary, amend, alter or withdraw any particular itinerary, departure or excursion rests entirely with the company. Due to demand of a particular airline the in / out points may change. Services however, will remain unchanged.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour.
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the Itinerary / cancel the visit.
To book this trip with TUI click here.